Wedding Ceremony ordianed officiant

Hi, my name is Bronson I own Superior Sound Entertainment not only can I DJ your wedding reception but I can also officiate your wedding ceremony. I have been an ordained minister since 2012. I would enjoy speaking with you in more detail if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer them. Normal cost is  $175.00 some locations depending on distance could  cost a little more.

Do you need a PA system for your ceremony ?

Superior Sound Entertainment would be happy to provide a PA system for your ceremony.
       We can provide music during the prelude when people are first arriving , your wedding parties walk down the isle, The brides walk down the isle, music for the sand ceremony or other ceremony ideas you might have. Also provided are high quality Shure wireless microphones & a 1000 watt Yamaha PA system for superb sound quality. Cost is just $400.00 for this add on service.
Here is a video from one of our more recent wedding ceremonies in  Door county where I supplied the PA system. The Camera is set up about 100 feet away. The officiant is a friend of the wedding party.

Business Mailing address

Superior Sound Entertainment

101 S. Military Ave, Suite #263

Green Bay, WI 54303-2409

Call us
Mobile/Text us @ 920.883.0195

  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • facebook

© 1993-2070 by

Superior Sound Entertainment 

Proudly created with

 Serving Northeast, East central, Central, Ozaukee county, Washington county, Dodge county, Washington Island  Wisconsin & portions of Michigan's UP